W.U.S. Health Centre (North Campus) is located in the North Campus of University of Delhi. It provides primary health care in comprehensive manner to its beneficiaries 24*7 except on Gazetted Holidays and Sundays from 10:30 am to 08:00 pm. It has full time Physician (N=1), ENT Specialist (N=1), Gynaecologist (N=2), Pulmonologist (N=1), General Duty Medical Officers (N=8) and Visiting Neurologist (N=1), Cardiologist (N=1), Ophthalmologist (N=1), Orthopaedician (N=1), Pediatrician (N=2), Dental Surgeon (N=3), Physiotherapist (N=2). It provides clinical Pathology Lab Facilities to the beneficiaries from Monday to Friday.
It has three other operational units in South Campus, East Delhi (Dr. B.R. Ambedkar College) and West Delhi (Shivaji College).
W.U.S. Health Centre (South Campus) is operational from Monday to Friday between 09:00 am to 05:30 pm and Saturday between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. It has full time Pediatrician (N=1), General Duty Medical Officer (N=1), Visiting Cardiologist (N=1), Ophthalmologist (N=1), Part-time Medical Officer (N=1), Dental Surgeon (N=1) and Physiotherapist (N=1).
W.U.S. Health Centre (East Delhi) and W.U.S. Health Centre (West Delhi) each have single Medical Officer and operational from Monday to Friday between 09:00 am to 03:30 pm.
- Advisory on Air Pollution
- WUS Health Centre Management Committee
- Duty Roster of W.U.S. Health Centre (North Campus) Medical Officers for the month of October, 2021
- Healthy Heart Beat : Healthy Blood Pressure. Control your Blood Pressure : Control your life
- Advisory on Post-COVID-19 Respiratory Management
World University Service (WUS) Health Centre
Adjacent to Arts Faculty
University of Delhi
Phone : 27667908 x 1660 (EPABX)
Complaints of beneficiaries against empanelled Hospitals or Diagnostic Centres
Website : http://healthcentre.du.ac.in
- Notification regarding the revised/updated list of Hospitals / AMAs as on 27.10.2021
- Notice regarding the address updation of Uppal Physiotherapy Clinic
- Notification regarding revised / updated list of hospitals, Hospitals and Diagnostic Centre as on 15.04.2021, Authorized Medical Attendant (AMA) as on 15.04.2021
- Notice to deposit difference amount of Health Centre Contribution as a consequence of implementation of 7th CPC reg.
- List of the Authorised Medical Attendant(AMA) for the Period Ending 31-12-2022
- List of Hospital Empanelled with University of Delhi Under “Direct Payment Facility” on CGHS Rates for the Period Upto 31-12-2022
- World Heart Day 2019 Advisory
- Information on World Health Day (April 7, 2015) - Theme: Food Safety
Dr. Rinku Mathur
Medical Officer - M.O-I/C
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org